Don't Shop! Adopt a Homeless Pet!

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous















































About Me

My photo
The reason for this website is to help homeless pets, whether they are strays, or at shelters. Currently our main focus is in Florida but our goal is to expand throughout the United States. We also want to educate pet owners of the importance of Spaying and Neutering and how to care and be patient with training your forever friend. Having a pet should not be a struggle but a pleasure, a privilege. We have a lot of information that will assist in obtaining this goal. I tossed the idea around trying to figure out how can I give more to pets in need and came to the decision that if I wanted to give more creating this website would be a great start. With that said, I hope you will find this website not only informative but educational, there are many articles posted. I also hope you will find your "Forever Friend", your companion for life. There are so many loving pets in need of good caring homes. We are in a time of crisis...more and more pets are abandon/abused on a daily basis, please help those in need? www.precioustails.com
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cold Weather

It has been sooo cold here in Miami....It is unbearablre. I feel so sad for the animals at the shelters. I went my Miami Dade Animal Services yesterday to drop off blankets and it was very, very cold in the area where the animals are...Not sure why they don't have heater, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment